Healthcare Field Service Representative
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Palo Alto, California
Since 1992 we are committed to providing elite services to physicians and their patients with the most advanced diagnostic technology.
We are in search of a Field Service Representative to provide an outstanding level of support to our clients. The ideal candidate is highly organized, motivated, and results-driven who thrives in being the face of our organization. We need a Service Representative who can quickly conquer the learning curve, and has a passion for providing our clients and their patients the highest quality and service, exceeding their expectations. A valid driver’s license and car is required.
This is a great stepping stone to an Outside Sales Position. Recent college graduates are welcome. If you are highly motivated with a great personality and a hunger to succeed, we want to meet you.
Necessary skills and experience
• 1+ years Service Rep experience in a Laboratory, Medical, or Pharmaceutical field with an excellent track record providing outstanding customer service. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Significant related work experience such as medical office or Medical Assistant experience, also will be considered.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to positively interact and develop relationships with key account persons.
• A resourceful and results-driven problem solver who excels at responding to client requests and resolving client issues.
• Team player with proven ability to communicate customer feedback and bring insight to internal teams to achieve common goals.
• Adhere to HIPAA requirements, confidentiality, and understand that you are part of a team making a difference to patient lives.
• Have a full understanding of new client implementation including: Laboratory Computer System and Client Interface set up, Customer Service Support, and Laboratory Operations. On site client visits to instruct on use of Requisitions and various aspects of laboratory services.
• Regular visits in Physician offices and medical centers to assure highest level of responsiveness to any client issues.
• Troubleshoot service issues including EMR, supply requests, and billing.
• Attend weekly sales meetings and assist Sales events and projects.
• Effectively work cross-functionally with all departments in the laboratory to drive customer service results. Learn specimen accessioning, result transmission, and problem solving in the lab environment.
• Solid Computer Skills
We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, commissions (uncapped), annual bonus, Health insurance, and 401K, Car Allowance, and PTO. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to have a pleasant work environment that focuses on success.