Information Assurance Support
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Information Assurance Support
This position is contingent upon contract award
Information Assurance Support Analysts levels III and IV for a contingent opportunity in Edgewood, MD, Suitland, MD, Arlington, VA, and Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD to provide information assurance support throughout the engineering, implementation, operation, and maintenance of Government systems.
Such support includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing strategic guidance
- Training, process oversight
- Acquisition Cybersecurity Strategy
- Development and management of Insider Threat Detection Programs
- Development Test (DT), User Demonstration (UD), User Feedback Event (UFE), Operational Assessment (OA), and Operational Test (OT) events
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support Validation testing
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage information-related risks in enterprise architectures, acquisition strategies, and testing and evaluation, and work to achieve cybersecurity C&A
- Ensure fielded information systems and networks are defended to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation by identifying, developing, and applying risk management framework technical-, operational-, and management-related security controls and protection mechanisms
- Examine JPEO-CBD programs and system characteristics to develop strategies for compliance, when required, with DODI 8500.01 and DODI 8510.01
- Guide JPEO-CBD programs in the development of Acquisition Cybersecurity Strategy
- Ensure that each JPEO-CBD program, when required, has a cybersecurity Strategy that is consistent with DOD policies, standards, and architectures, to include relevant standards
- Assist in the identification of CPI in terms of their importance to the program being developed
- Assist in the identification of foreign collection threats to the program, identify elements that require classification, and determine the phases at which such classification should occur and the duration of such controls
- Assist in the identification of Critical Technology and address CPI as well as other relevant information requiring protection, including export-controlled information and sensitive but unclassified information
- Document programs overall cybersecurity approach and requirements, including determining the appropriate C&A process, contributing content for LCMPs, assisting programs in the creation of a SCG, and assisting in the development of PPPs
- Manage the HBSS and install, configure, and maintain computer and network security software, including instances of the ACAS, the DISA STIG Viewer, and other cybersecurity software test and scanning software applications
- Directly interface with JPM customers, representing SSA in discussions concerning cybersecurity, including (but not limited to) topics which address use of the DISA STIG in the software application and system development process, use of the DISA Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tool to document program progress during the C&A process, and the Risk Management Framework and its critical alignment with a program’s System Development Life Cycle (or Software Development Life Cycle, as appropriate.)
- Leverage SSA services while working in conjunction with JPMs across the JPEO-CBD to facilitate risk management framework activities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Minimum Security Clearance Level- Secret
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Information Systems Management, or a related discipline
- Be able to obtain the appropriate Risk Management Framework (RMF) Training within the first six months of employment at no cost to the government.
- Active security-related certification (Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Security+) or will obtain the certification within the first year of employment at no cost to the Government.
- Take the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC) 2 TM Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) Certification Prep Self Study (11 hours) during on-boarding at no cost to the Government.
- Possess seven (7) years of experience providing information technology support services, including information assurance.
- Possess organizational skills. In addition, the contractor shall possess senior level interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity with Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs is desired.
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.