Information Technology Specialist
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Information Technology Specialist
This position is contingent upon contract award
Information Technology Specialist will provide information assurance support throughout the engineering, implementation, operation, and maintenance of Government systems to the Joint Project Executive Office Manager Information Systems Software Support Activity in Edgewood, MD, Albany, GA, and Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. Support analyst will provide expert-level consultation and product support in one or more information technology disciplines, advising and interfacing with the customer on a variety of complex issues relating to information systems and infrastructure. Demonstrate being capable of independently investigating, analyzing and evaluating highly complex problems and devising top-level technology based solutions; provide strategic guidance; Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and support Validation testing.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide network architecture, software, and information assurance support of the systems within JPM IS.
- Provide technical expertise in the management of information-related risks in enterprise architectures, acquisition strategies, and testing and evaluation.
- Assist with information assurance certification and accreditation.
- Document the program’s overall information technology requirements and approach, including determination of the appropriate certification and accreditation process.
- Assist in applying appropriate safeguards to ensure that fielded information systems and networks are defended to maintain integrity, availability, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Provide support for developmental testing, user demonstrations, user feedback events, operational assessments, and operational testing events.
- Have proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage the software interface between CBRN sensors and target platforms for integration of sensors and future common controllers.
- Coordinate the CBRN sensor software interface transition with program shop platforms to a common interface across unmanned platforms.
- Manage and facilitate the networking and data requirements from the unmanned platforms to inform CBRN sensor integration specifications.
- Support the program in understanding mesh networking, algorithm, and overall software specifications for future swarming, manned/unmanned teaming, and automation efforts linked to future CBRN Sensor Integration onto Robotics Platforms (CSIRP) mission areas.
- Required travel:
- Up to 20% Continental United States (CONUS)
- Less than 10% Outside Continental United States (OCONUS)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Minimum Security Clearance Level-Secret
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Information Systems Management, or a related discipline
- Possess at least ten (10) years of experience with Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs.
- Possess direct experience working on JPEO-CBRND programs, including but not limited sensor programs and software Information Technology (IT) program.
- Possess at least twenty (20) years of experience in industry / government to include but not be limited to: manufacturing, federally regulated environment (e.g. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)/ Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), etc.), and validation or test.
- Have experience working directly with Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) forces.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess senior-level organizational, liaison, coordination, and facilitation skills.
- Possess experience configuring networks for use with CBRN sensors and JPM IS systems.
WORK LOCATION: Edgewood, MD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.