Installation Services Specialist (SWAT)
Job category: Customer Service
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
The Installation Service Specialist will oversee product installation at customer sites. The Installation Service Specialist will work with customers to make sure we are meeting their expectations. The ISS will work with the installer to oversee their performance as well as their professionalism. The Installation Service Specialist will assist or give aid to the product training team when necessary. The ISS will make calls to our CTS department to ship parts or product that have issues at the site.
- Act as installation site manager during customer installation to ensure a satisfactory customer experience during the installation experience. Responsible for managing the installation teams and communicating and coordinating with the customer and necessary departments at headquarters to ensure flawless execution of installs.
- Quickly identify and solve customer and product quality issues as related to product installations. Quick resolution and decision making could prevent large returns and improve our ability to gain future business for the organization.
- Non-resolution of the above could result in large dollar losses for the organization.
- Management of contracted installation teams for planning, coordination and execution of customer installations.
- Responsible for fully documented inspection of product installation to ensure product quality meets company expectations. Includes making sure all hardware has been installed to quality expectations and that any installed software is fully operational.
- Investigate and resolve equipment issues.
- Must complete training and certifications as required by Supervisor of Training and Field Technicians and Director of Operations.
- Must attend the required trainings, learn required CRM, OR and other systems, and pass certification on all relevant equipment.
- Document all trainings and certification and maintain files.
- Install equipment on site where necessary.
- Follow field testing procedures accurately.
- Provide accurate service reports and metrics to management when requested.
- Monthly meetings with training counterparts within JHTNA.
- Assist with expansion of nationwide product installation network.
- Communicate with product management, assembly management, and field installation teams to assure high levels of quality and design of JHTNA products.
- Self-Management is key to being successful in this position.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree in related field preferred
- Additional training in customer service and the commercial fitness industry or combination of education and experience preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a technical support or service role preferred
- Experience in technical and mechanical problem solving preferred
- Working knowledge of commercial fitness industry preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Public speaking skills to large audiences
- Local, national, and international travel (50-70%)
- Valid credit card
- Valid drivers license
- Valid passport
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs