Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Sign Installers deliver, assemble and install signs according to client specifications and requirements. Fabricating and installing small, medium, and large format signs, graphics, and lettering for walls, doors, floors, windows, and vehicles.
- nstallers MUST be able to get a DOT medical card and have a valid and current license with a clean driving record and no restrictions. This is a requirement of this position.
- A class B license a plus
- High school or GED diploma
- OSHA 10 required OSHA 30 a plus
- 2 to 4 years’ experience preferred, Management experience a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings as well as a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and related documentation.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- The ability to work independently and taking responsibility, and work under pressure to maintain schedules with quality work.
- Must be mechanical inclined and able to use tools, power equipment and digging equipment.
- Some overnight travel required, flying required.