International Business Logistics Support Global Hawk
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: International Business Logistics Support Global Hawk
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Air Force Program Executive Officer for ISR & SOF (AFLCMC/WI) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for equipping ISR & SOF warfighters to dominate the battlespace. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of AFLCMC/WI, the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities within the Global Hawk Division (AFLCMC/WIG) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with providing sustainment management support of the international Global Hawk weapon system configuration to include logistics support of the program, subsystem, and/or line item (i.e. initial spares/support equipment requirements, provisions, spares ordering, modifications, technical data, technical orders, repairs, and facilities infrastructure logistics support).
- Assist with the resolution of sustainment and deployment issues specific to international customers, including but not limited to, transportation and shipping requirements.
- Participate in FMS and DCS case reviews, PMRs, technical interchange meetings, design reviews, test readiness reviews, configuration review boards, technical working groups, configuration audits, product acceptance reviews, reliability and maintainability working groups, interoperability working groups, logistics/sustainment reviews, and other working level meetings.
- Assist with analyzing logistics trade-offs within limitations imposed by cost, priorities, schedules, and supporting requirements.
- Assist with assessing Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)/PSE plans, cost projections, schedules for suitability with customer requirements, and provides guidance on issues related to GFE/PSE logistics and monitors GFE deliverables.
- Review the programs prime candidate deliverables, including sustainment plans, to identify risks, issues, and erroneous assumptions.
- Assist in development, generation, and management of LOAs, SOWs and PWSs and revise program documents as required to assure efficient customer support.
- Assist in writing and developing contract SOW documents and CDRLs designed to support the country specific international Global Hawk weapon systems FMS case.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Possess a US Collateral Secret security clearance and a valid USG passport and be able to travel to CONUS or OCONUS locations as needed to support the required tasks
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in functional area.
- Masters degree in a field relevant to functional area.
- Eight (8) years of additional work experience may be substituted for a Masters degree; or, four (4) years of additional work experience plus a Bachelors degree may be substituted for a Masters degree.
- At least five years of any Seniors experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience on Global Hawk or with other UAS platforms and ISR systems
- Air Force Program Office Experience
- Foreign military sales (FMS) experience
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
KEY WORDS: Acquisition logistics, foreign military sales, Program Office, Global Hawk, Triton, U-2, Predator, Reaper, MQ-1, MQ-9, ISR, UAS, UAV, Tech Orders, TCTOs
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.