International Quality Assurance Manager Global Hawk
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: International Quality Assurance Manager- Global Hawk
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Air Force Program Executive Officer for ISR & SOF (AFLCMC/WI) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for equipping ISR & SOF warfighters to dominate the battlespace. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of AFLCMC/WI, the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities within the Global Hawk Division (AFLCMC/WIG) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent NAGSMA at the Sigonella product integration and acceptance site primarily for QA matters of all local integration and testing
- Facilitate technical coordination and streamline communications between Industry and NAGSMA
- Provide local oversight of technical development testing, engineering changes, verification testing, production integration and product acceptance, including the monitoring, assessment and reporting of achievements and trade-offs, of the AGS core contract
- Provide local oversight of engineering aspects of the integration of the AGS Program, including ensuring that all performance requirements are achieved
- Monitor performance against schedule, define objectives, develop related plans, and manage their implementation; Report to the NAGSMA Technical Manager concerning progress and issues that may arise
- Oversee all QA aspects of deliverable product for integration, testing, maintenance and acceptance at Sigonella
- Formally witness procedures run during the integration, testing, maintenance and acceptance preparation or deliverable AGS products, to include both formal and informal development testing as required
- Exert control over the NATO owned aircraft before formal contractual site acceptance at Sigonella by assuring that approved rules and procedures are being applied for the safeguarding of the aircraft (NAGSMA liability)
- Assure that all deliverable product of the Ground Segment and ground component of the Air Segment is treated in a way commensurate with QA requirements, maintaining as-new condition
- Monitor and report on all contractor activities at Sigonella to the AGS program office, particularly as they may affect QA, testing and product acceptance, but also on all matters relevant to contract execution, particularly configuration management aspects, verification aspects and progress reporting
- Manage the QA side of development and production non-conformances at Sigonella, to include waivers and deviations and including the monitoring of contractor HW and SW bug-fix management at Sigonella
- Participate in QA telecons and other telecons as needed to coordinate ongoing issues and to provide input.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Possess a Secret Security clearance and a valid USG passport and be able to travel to CONUS or OCONUS locations as needed to support the required tasks
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in functional area.
- Masters degree in a field relevant to functional area.
- Eight (8) years of additional work experience may be substituted for a Masters degree; or, four (4) years of additional work experience plus a Bachelors degree may be substituted for a Masters degree.
- At least five years of any Seniors experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects.
- Significant experience with AS9100 and its implementation in air vehicle production and testing
- Recognized Quality Assurance Certification
- Possess or be able to obtain a NATO Secret Clearance on the first day of employment
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of and experience in NATO QA policy and related STANAG, AQAP documents
- Experience working with national government QA services
- Knowledge of the NATO environment and comparable international QA procedures
- Experienced in the use of computerized office support tools and QA supporting tools
- Background in aviation QA, qualification and certification
WORK LOCATION: Sicily, Italy
KEY WORDS: Quality Assurance; NATO; Global Hawk; DCMA; AS9100
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.