Job category: Web, Computers and IT
Job Type: Full Time
City of Industry, California
We are looking to hire an experienced IT Technician to join us at Reuland, a motor manufacturer. In this position, you will respond to user requests by providing hardware, software, and network support, training and troubleshooting in a network environment.
What are the responsibilities?
* Act as IT “help desk” to entire organization by providing technical support to staff
* Performing daily backups on servers
* Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of company operations and computer network.
* Provide support for various hardware/software troubleshooting repairs as needed.
What are the requirements?
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* Experience with a variety of software applications required.
* Familiar with LAN & WAN.
* Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
What are my rewards and benefits?
Full -time, Mon-Fri
Competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Additional Life insurance options, 401 k, PTO, Long Term Disability & Short-Term Disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
EOE, including disability/vet