IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Job category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
FOR NEARLY A CENTURY Barclay Water Management, Inc. has been recognized as a leading provider of water treatment programs to protect water and steam heat exchangers and related piping systems. The company’s Environmental Group develops custom water hygiene programs to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. A closely controlled water treatment program is an essential element in every streamlined facility. We focus on providing clients with superior, cost-effective water treatment products and services, delivered by some of the most experienced and educated water treatment engineers.
Barclay Water Management is employee-owned, and offers a unique and rewarding work environment. We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to assist our growing IT group and company. You will be part of a team of 3 that is responsible for the efficient operations of Barclay’s information systems.
- Applicant will quickly learn the technical and business working environment through initiative and direction from senior staff and peers.
- Provide workstation support including laptop and Microsoft 365 applications to Barclay Water employees, both on premises and remote.
- Setup laptops, mobile devices, and new user orientation / administration
- Provide printer, scanner, and other misc. device setup and configuration.
- Learn and be a resource for ERP related reports and projects
- Understand ERP associated database applications and collaborate with users on process improvements
- Provide Crystal Reports and SQL reporting development and maintenance for Barclay end users
- Work closely with outsourced IT hardware and software vendors to address network hardware issues and improvements
- Maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate sound ethics, good judgment, and foster a strong team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant IT experience (administration/support)
- Working knowledge of MS 365
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports (preferably in a Sage 100 environment)
- Strong technical aptitude strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet established deadlines and commitments.
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with other Barclay Water employees
- Highly motivated, personable, dependable, adaptable, and able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers a competitive compensation, commensurate with skills and experience. As well as an excellent benefits package which includes employer subsidized health and life insurance plans, 15 vacation day and 12 paid holidays, and participation in the Barclay Employee Stock Ownership.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company