Junior Acquisition Program Security Manager – ICBM
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Hill AFB, Utah
JOB TITLE: Junior Acquisition Program Security Manager – ICBM
This position is contingent upon contract award
The project provides support to the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program which is part of the Intercontinental Ballistic Systems Directorate (ICBMSD) with responsibility for the development, deployment, maintenance and sustainment of the ICBM Force. The GBSD program is a recapitalization of the Minuteman ICMB system. This effort is across the missile system spectrum (missile system, command and control facilities, ground, launch, and launch control systems) replacement. It is comprised of activities leading up to a Milestone B (Engineering & Manufacturing Development (EMD)).
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the GBSD Program Manager with the acquisition program planning and execution activities to include:
- Responsibility for security in the area of entry control
- Responsible for positively identifying 100% of personnel entering the building
- Process visit requests through JPAS system
- Receive unclassified and classified deliveries
- Be subjected to random drug testing
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret Clearance
- One year of specialized experience, and equipped with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position
- Knowledge of personnel and physical security specialties, concepts, principles, criteria, requirements, technology, and practices.
- Knowledge of the JPAS system and process
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in DoD or other business security processes
WORK LOCATION: Hill AFB, UT
KEY WORDS: Entry and exit security processes, JPAS process, processing classified and unclassified packages
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.