Junior Acquisition Specialist- SOUTHCOM
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Junior Acquisition Specialist – SOUTHCOM
The Junior Analyst/Acquisition Specialist position shall provide support to the SOUTHCOM J8 Counter-Narcotics Office to ensure comprehensive programmatic data capture as related to the CN program, its internal fiscal and contractual execution, as well as the complex operations that this execution supports. Shall assist Program Managers throughout the myriad yearly tasks related to planning, programming, budgeting and execution processes for the CN program.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage J85 Microsoft Access Database as a method of data capture, shaping of its structure to capture multiple sources of information, and create data queries to inform coworkers
- Assist in meeting all external reporting requirements and data calls internal to USSOUTHCOM, as well as for external entities to include: DASD-CN, Department of State, Security Cooperation Offices, Joint Staff, and the Government Accountability Office
- Assist in preparation, collation, collection, and packaging of data (briefs/spreadsheets/papers) for yearly USSOUTHCOM J8 events, such as the annual DASD-CN POM and SC CN Program Management Review
- Serve as key coordination point of contact for management and execution of logistics related to yearly USSOUTHCOM J8 conferences and meetings
- Provide auxiliary support to acquisition leads, including assistance in managing awarded contracts and providing consultancy to improve the acquisition process
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Active TS/SCI
- Bachelors degree
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Access, as well as electronic Microsoft office applications
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Spanish language proficiency desired
- Familiarity with Inter-Agency (IA) coordination, bi-lateral cooperation agreements, and USSOUTHCOM AOR experience preferred.
- Experience in DoD Operations, Inter-Agency (IA) coordination, as well as bi-lateral cooperation.
- Experience in USSOUTHCOM AOR Operations, Inter-Agency (IA) coordination, bi-lateral cooperation, and related experience.
WORK LOCATION: Miami, FL
KEY WORDS: Microsoft Access
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.