Job category: Accounting
Job Type: Temporary
Desired experience includes:
- Hands-on auditing background.
- Knowledge and hands-on expertise with accounting systems. Experience with state or federal systems is a plus.
- Ability to communicate results with confidence to co-workers throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting/auditing theories, practices, methods and techniques to facilitate the performance of a variety of assignments.
- Knowledge of business and accounting practices, policies, regulations and procedures that relate to the needs of the agency.
- Ability to analyze and document findings, and clearly communicate information in written format.
- Ability to deal tactfully with other employees to implement revised policies and procedures.
- Minimum Education and Certification: 24 Credits in Accounting
- Experience: Minimum two years of accounting experience, including audit and general accounting functions. Federal or state experience preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must be local to Austin, TX.
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.