Junior Program Support Analyst – ICBM
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Hill AFB, Utah
JOB TITLE: Junior Program Support Analyst – ICBM
This position is contingent upon contract award
This project provides support to the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program which is part of the Intercontinental Ballistic Systems Directorate (ICBMSD) responsible for the development, deployment, maintenance and sustainment of the ICBM Force. The GBSD program is a recapitalization of the Minuteman ICMB system. This effort is an across the missile system spectrum (missile system, command and control facilities, ground, launch, and launch control systems) replacement. This effort is comprised of activities leading up to a Milestone B (Engineering & Manufacturing Development (EMD)).
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the GBSD Program Manager with the acquisition program planning and execution activities.
Provide Support to Program Manager including, but not limited to:
- Prepare reports, papers and briefings
- Assist in coordinating, consolidating, analyzing, distributing and monitoring action items, suspenses and responses
- Provide inputs and recommendations regarding management processes and procedures
- Prepare agendas, reports and briefings for meetings within and outside the organization
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret Clearance
- Three years of support service experience in any specialty area listed: scientist, statistician, mathematician, program control, contract administration, trainers, human factors, financial analysis, business operations analysis, proposal analysts/writer, master planning, property administration, and help desk analyst.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Commanders Action Group/Directors Action Group experience desired.
- Working knowledge of DoD Tongue and Quill or equivalent
- DoD Acquisition Program Office experience.
- Knowledge of DoD 5000.2 acquisition system life-cycle phases
- Knowledge of any defense acquisition, business, engineering, project, logistics, or production management
WORK LOCATION: Hill AFB, UT
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.