Job category: Food Services
Job Type: Full Time
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Swingers – the crazy golf club is currently looking for Kitchen Porters to join our growing team.
DC’s newest and most popular venue takes mini golf, cocktails and gourmet street food to create a new social experience that we call ‘crazy golf’. Our theatrical venues reimagine the 1920s British countryside and feature two 9-hole crazy golf courses packed full of obstacles and challenges.
· Up to 10 Days (80 Hours) of Paid Time Off (whether you are Full Time or Part Time!) plus additional days as you grow with the company
· FREE Golf and 50% off drinks
· Affordable and Quick Access to Health Coverage
· FREE Dental and Vision Coverage for Individuals
· Easy to use Pre-Tax benefits (everything from mass transit to health expenses to childcare!)
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts—great for everyday purchases
· A clear pathway for professional development—we want you to grow with us
· Like working with us? We also offer additional Referral Bonuses
Having taken London by storm, Swingers – the competitive socializing phenomenon – is coming to the US. Described by British GQ as “one of the coolest things in the world right now” and by Tatler as “one of the most fun bars in London” Swingers combines crazy golf (our take on mini golf) with gourmet street food by Knead Hospitality & Design and premium cocktails to create an outstanding, immersive experience. Our theatrical venues reimagine the 1920s British countryside and feature two 9-hole crazy golf courses packed full of obstacles and challenges, that will both delight and challenge our guests in equal measure! Luckily, we bring our guests cocktails while they play, to keep them refreshed… Check out the experience for yourself: Swingers.club/US
Our first US location opened in June in Washington DC’s Dupont Circle. Come be a part of our dynamic team and our US expansion!
Kitchen Porters are responsible for helping maintain the restaurant at the highest standards of cleanliness and tidiness at all times, and in compliance with Department of Health standards. They are also responsible for communicating and coordinating effectively with management and adhering to the Swingers ethos, policies, and procedures.
Our perfect candidate has:
· Passion for hospitality and a desire to grow within the company
· The ability to work under pressure and to a high standard
· The capability to meet the physical and scheduling demands of the position, including walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods, and working nights, weekends, and holidays
Sound Interesting? If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Kitchen Porter, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
At Swingers, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our guests. Swingers is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.