Logistics Coordinator and Lead Mover
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Saint Petersburg, Florida
High-value items require exceptional care. That’s why we’re looking for responsible, dedicated, strong and self-motivated veterans who can manage, transport and move antiques, artwork, custom furniture, chandeliers and oriental rugs.
At City-Wide Self Storage and Commercial Services, located in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida, our white-glove services to the building and design trace include inventory receiving, warehousing and installations.
Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills along with a positive, can-do attitude. Our team is energized, hard-working and goal-oriented, so if this sounds like you, read on.
- Have a HS diploma or GED
- Pass a drug screen (100% drug-free) and background check
- Have been honorably discharged
- Be able to repetitively lift and/or push/pull between 70-150 lbs.
- Work collaboratively and productively with peers and customers
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with receiving and warehousing, inspection and installation
- Have a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and be able to drive a 26-foot truck
- Have experience shrink-wrapping, blanket-wrapping, palletizing and delivering high-value items to high-end residential clients
- The ability to assemble, disassemble and/or reassemble furniture/use hand tools
- Strong logic skills a plus
Salary commensurate with experience, plus tips and benefits.
Send resume to JM@CWCommercialSupport.com