Maintenance Technician at Tetherow Resort ($22-$23/hr FT)
Job category: Facility Management
Job Type: Full Time
Tetherow Resort is seeking a Maintenance Technician (full-time)
At Tetherow we energize and inspire our members and guests to live, explore, play and connect, and we encourage the same for our team members. We know our team members are our greatest ambassadors and are critical to our success, and we take pride in providing a beautiful environment where they can learn, grow, and thrive while working together to deliver an exceptional experience. We invite you to explore a career with us and join in the fun!
We are currently seeking a trainable Maintenance Technician that is a self-starter and works both independently and with the team. Some required training may be required to complete Certified Training.
Who you are…
- You are energetic, inspiring and adventurous
- * You are mechanically inclined and understand basic troubleshooting
- * You love to have fun while you’re at work
- * You enjoy going above and beyond for your team and guests
- * You work well independently, and in a task-oriented, team environment, developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and reinforcing them over time
- * You love meeting new people and making them feel welcomed
- * You have excellent communication and listening skills
- * You have customer service experience, ideally at least one year in hospitality/hotels or resort
- * You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- * You are available to work varying schedules; including evenings, weekends and holidays
What you’ll do…
• Assist in maintaining all areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering, and masonry
• Perform preventive maintenance routines on all building equipment and systems.
• Identify the correct preventive maintenance routine for each piece of equipment or system by reviewing the requirements of the documentation.
• Complete and record all maintenance actions and compiles and maintains detailed records and files of all routines
• Assist with snow & ice removal during cold weather conditions
• Participate in maintaining, public areas, hotel guest rooms and property grounds including trash pick-up
• Conduct preventative maintenance to prevent breakdowns in hotel accommodations.
• Complete daily rounds, identifying and reporting problems and responds to guests and work orders
Benefits & Extra Perks!
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- * Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance eligibility
- * Paid Time Off
- * Golf Privileges’
- * Discounts at Tetherow restaurants & Golf Shop
- * $5 Employee breakfast & lunch meals from The Row
- * Employee referral bonuses
- * Work in one of the most beautiful settings in Central Oregon