Job category: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Traverse City, Michigan
$1,000.00 signing bonus!
Century, Inc., a leading precision manufacturing company in Traverse City, MI, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to manage all aspects of the assigned areas and functions in relationship to Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and People, to support the overall company goals and objectives.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability to develop time estimates and thorough project Gantt charts and timelines, Microsoft Project Software experience preferred
- Project management experience for new product introduction
- DOE, 8D, and 5why problem solving and root cause analysis experience
- Solid time study skills and quoting experience
- Experience with developing suppliers for special processing
- Working knowledge developing manufacturing process from raw material to shipment
- Strong manufacturing experience both in a supporting role and ability to run CNC equipment
- Extensive tooling background for tight tolerance precision manufacturing
- CAD experience modeling and detailing
- CAM programming experience using model based definition for lathe and mills
Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 year of experience required.
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Strong mathematical skills are a must.
Experience in a manufacturing environment. Aerospace experience preferred.
Strong Blueprint and Specification Interpretation Skills
Come join a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals. Century can provide you will a lifelong career and advancement opportunities!
Century Inc. is a Veteran Owned Small Business and equal opportunity employer. All employees are required to pass physical, background and drug testing prior to employment.