Job category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
**Remote Position – Can be located anywhere in the US**
Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate is responsible for researching, reporting, and analyzing data to improve media strategies and grow sales, foot traffic, and other key metrics for Johnson Fitness & Wellness Stores. The Marketing Associate will support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
Johnson Fitness & Wellness has 80+ retail stores which sell the top brands in home exercise equipment, massage chairs, billiards, and grills. We are working towards growing our brand recognition, customer leads, and sales throughout the United States.
This position is responsible for researching, analyzing and reporting on marketing campaigns and sales data. The role will work closely with the Sr Marketing Manager to help determine market metrics, measure and report on key information.
- Perform short, medium, and long-term reporting of sales and marketing.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of digital campaigns, traditional marketing programs, and other marketing efforts.
- Investigate new marketing opportunities, develop programs, make recommendations, execute, and report on programs.
- Research and suggest marketing messaging.
- Competitive research.
- Support the generation of new marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Lead the development of market research to determine the best mix of digital and traditional for best reach.
- Lead the Corporate Wellness Program operations and administrative responsibilities.
- Research new programs and grow existing marketing programs.
- Assist in the development and management of traditional marketing partner (out-of-home marketing – billboard, television) relationships.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects and responsibilities will be added.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent. A high school degree with relevant on the job experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant marketing analysis experience
- Experience developing short, medium and long term reporting
- Experience building and analyzing layered marketing plans
- Experience analyzing and reporting on paid, content, and marketing efforts
- Understanding of marketing plans
- Understanding of the paid, owned, and earned media space
- Ability to communicate with store associates and managers
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing)
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Studio
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs