Marketing Specialist | International
Job category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
We are a leading global fitness company seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our internal marketing team. Under the direction of the Director of International Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is someone who develops and maintains marketing tools and SOPs; assists with product launches; helps ensure the accuracy of our online presence; and supports our world-class marketing programs for both commercial and retail channels outside of North America. The successful candidate will be highly organized, have great attention to detail and have a solid background in project management with experience in writing and proofing communications.
• Maintain contact lists, distributor lists and eNews lists for international marketing communications.
• Generate monthly JHT eNews and quarterly Global Recognitions eNews; glean articles by reviewing SBU social media pages and thru regular contact with SBU marketing teams.
• Regularly share global showcase installations, awards, testimonials, press releases and partnerships, and manage the files for use on websites and social media.
Product Launch Support:
• Work with the creative team to version product collateral as needed to support SBUs, including promotional catalogs/brochures, point-of-purchase materials, ads, videos and email blasts.
• Organize assets for all International Distributors via our online file-sharing tool.
• Maintain product additions to room planning tools and sales apps.
Web Site Maintenance:
• Manage the translation agency relationship and consequent translation of all web content.
• Regularly audit subsidiary and distributor sites to ensure current, on-brand consistency.
• Help maintain the JHT corporate site and updates needed to relevant subsidiary JHT sites.
• Manage the European Matrix e-store by reviewing inventory levels and purchase history, identifying new products, improving functionality, and auditing.
• Work with markets outside of Europe to source affordable, quality premiums relevant to their markets.
• Ensure all projects fall within the predefined global marketing budget.
• Track and manage invoices.
• Support product and distributor meetings and global tradeshows.
• Help maintain corporate PowerPoint presentations.
• Develop relationships with various subsidiaries, and execute surveys and research as needed.
• Other projects as assigned.
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications or related field required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in executing marketing strategies and programs, including working within predefined brand standards
• Experience writing communications (e.g., eNewsletters, blogs) with proven grammar skills and attention to detail
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Microsoft Office Suite required
• Occasional international and domestic travel required
• Valid driver’s license and passport required
The successful candidate should possess the following skills/attributes:
• Exceptional communication skills, both on paper and in person
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated experience in project management and budget adherence
• Strong sense of initiative, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
• Flexibility and willingness to work in situations of flux and in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Web CMS systems and platforms, such as WordPress
• Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
• Ability to embrace deadlines
• Knowledge of the fitness industry is preferred
• Knowledge of a foreign language is helpful but not required
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off benefits
• Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
• Product discounts
• Wellness programs