Medical Outside Sales Representative
Job category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Location:Palo Alto, California
Since 1992 we are committed to providing elite services to physicians and their patients with the most advanced diagnostic technology.
Responsible for promoting growth by opening new accounts and maintaining and increasing sales volumes in current accounts.
We are in search of a Sales Account Executive to join our Sales and Service team. The ideal candidate has a track record in Sales Leadership in laboratory, medical, or pharmaceutical fields, with excellent listening and closing skills. You are dedicated, reliable, and build exceptional client relationships based on integrity, trust, and solutions. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, persistent, and results driven who quickly conquers the learning curve and thrives in being the face of our organization.
Necessary skills and experience
- 1+ years Sales experience surpassing revenue goals in Laboratory, Medical, or Pharmaceutical field and known for a positive attitude.
- Experience handling full-life sales cycle. Accomplished at identifying and qualifying sales opportunities, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- A resourceful and results-driven problem solver you provide an outstanding level of support to clients when responding to requests and resolving client issues. Customer service background a plus.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal teams, communicate client feedback and bring insight to achieve common goals.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Detail driven and persistent follow-through.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity. Adhere to HIPAA requirements, confidentiality, and understand that you are part of a team making a difference to patient lives
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to positively interact and develop relationships with key account persons. Confident presentation skills with the ability to articulate the compelling product messaging as well as offer client support and technical assistance.
- Effectively build and execute a territory action plan to identify new opportunities, secure new business to meet sales goals, and monitor customer satisfaction. Measure, manage, and provide accurate pipeline forecasts.
- Drive sales for wins by successfully presenting solutions and consistent follow-up.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations.
- Provide client support and know-how to new and existing accounts.
- Provide same day support for any account issue and collaborate with manager for immediate resolve.
- Maintain close professional relationships with key account persons providing feedback to internal teams on opportunities for improvement.
- Reports and administrative responsibilities completed on a daily basis as required.
- Solid PC Skills.
- Previous EMR experience including troubleshooting.
- Base plus commissions (uncapped)
- Health Insurance
- Car Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
This is a salaried position with an uncapped commission structure. We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, annual bonus, health insurance, and 401K. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to have a pleasant, team oriented work environment that focuses on success.
In addition to a resume, please include a short letter explaining your background and why you wish to work in healthcare as well as salary requirements.