Member Retention Specialist (Remote – Optional)
Job category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Multiple - Remote, Wisconsin
* THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE OR WORK OUT OF OUR HQ IN WEST BEND, WI *
Would friends and strangers describe you as an extrovert? Are you fluent with words and highly persuasive if you are passionate about something? Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships in a fast-paced environment? Then this position is for you!
This is a full-time 40 hour per week role. Shifts are 8 hours scheduled between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. with 1 rotating weekend per month (both Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Retention Specialists will be responsible for speaking with members of the USCCA who are looking to cancel their membership. Through needs analysis, the Retention Specialist will work with current USCCA members to overcome objections and reinstate the value of the USCCA membership. The ultimate goal of the Retention Specialist is to retain the caller as a member and fill any additional needs they may have.
Worried about training? Don’t be! We provide a comprehensive, 8 week, PAID training so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members. Training includes New Employee Orientation, product training, systems training, service and sales training, as well as training for earning your Property and Casualty Licenses.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
- Develop and implement customer retention strategies to increase loyalty and retain business.
- Be clear, confident, concise and professional on the phone
- Prevent cancellations of services by offering alternative solutions via inbound calls
- Deepen member relationships through needs assessment
- Ensure consistent follow up with customers as needed
- Coach, mentor and train other teammates as needed
- Must be confident, competitive and dependable
- Required to pass and maintain Property and Casualty Producer License (Training Provided)
- Possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Desire to “WOW” customers daily with excellent customer service skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
- Embody an empathetic approach to every conversation
- Hungry to exceed expectations for the company and our customers
- 1 year of sales experience preferred
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
At Delta Defense, LLC our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, 401k match, access to a life coach, an annual stipend for self-defense purchases, a flexible casual dress environment, remote work options and a complimentary USCCA Membership.