Navy Graphic Designer – OPNAV N1
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Navy Graphic Designer OPNAV N1
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education MPTE) (DCNO, MPTE) (N1) is responsible for the planning, resourcing and execution of manpower and personnel policies and programs in the U.S. Navy. To effectively perform these responsibilities, N1 requires support services in the Commanders Action Group, including MPTE visual communications and social media, as well as program/policy human resources strategic planning, analysis and justification, program strategic planning and execution, communications and media planning and execution, facilitation of process reviews and analyses, process re-engineering and evaluation of commercial-off-the shelf products in support of human resource initiatives.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The support will require liaison with action officers and program managers across the MPTE enterprise as well as all other Navy Enterprises and Enablers to support the employment, development and refinement of MPTE strategic plans, Transformation efforts, Sailor 2025 initiatives and status of manning in the Fleet. Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare formal technical drawings, graphics and illustrations in support of strategy development, operations and support functions
- Provide formal format and layout functions for MPTE Domain-wide publications
- Provide creative copywriting support including creating, editing, layout and proofreading
- Provide scriptwriting support, producing original creative concepts and developing storylines from concept to completed product
- Provide website and social media administration to include social media communication, social media site administration and information cataloguing with the ability to apply knowledge of social media platforms to advance MPTE initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
The position of graphic designer requires expertise in several professional areas. The graphic designer must be qualified academically as well as professionally specialized and experienced in his/her respective fields.
- SECRET security clearance.
- Minimum five years of experience developing multimedia projects, copyrighting, graphics, marketing materials, and illustrations (using a variety of web design and graphic design software programs)
- Capable of performing the tasks in the job description
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Arts or Graphic Design
- Strong communications skills orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as web design and graphic design software programs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of existing and evolving strategic plans and activities within Navys MPTE enterprise
- Experience supporting OPNAV N1, Commanders Action Group
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
KEY WORDS: Technical drawings, graphics, illustration, publication formatting and layout, copywriting, scriptwriting, social media, graphic design
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/yzk3j3j7d2tq3dxc