Navy Program Analyst Program Integration Support OPNAV N2N6
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Navy Program Analyst Program Integration Support OPNAV N2N6
The US Navy headquarters staff at the Pentagon, known as OPNAV, supports the Chief of Naval Operations in his mission to support the warfighter by setting requirements, budgeting resources, and managing programs for many different Navy programs.
This position supports the Portfolio Management Branch (N2N6FP1) which provides oversight over Joint processes, supports liaison with the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), manages C4I capabilities and modernization plans, and oversees executive preparation tasks that affect the Navys portfolio of Information Warfare programs.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program Integration reviews processes and monitors the execution of budgeted dollars against the execution of approved resources; provides analysis as well as reports and data. Program Integration accomplishes this through use of tools including but not limited to: Internet Resource Allocation Planning System (iRAPS) and Program Budget Information System (PBIS). The services are for strategic and operational level support for liaison with commands, activities, units, and organizations, to include but not limited to the Combatant Commands, Services, Department of Defense Agencies, and/or international agencies. Specific tasks include:
- Assist N2N6 with coordination of internal N2N6F policy, integration, planning, programming and budgeting of OPNAV programs.
- Participate in providing reports on the impact of DoD and DoN directed budget actions on Navy C4I capabilities and plans and make recommendations.
- Assist N2N6 with monitoring budget execution and POM planning status across all programs under N2N6F resource sponsorship and assist N2N6 with recommendations on POM issues, execution year funding, below threshold reprogramming, and above-threshold reprogramming.
- Assist N2N6 with providing Information Warfare technical support to Navy resource and requirements sponsors in the development of Information Warfare requirements for Navy shore installations.
- Assist N2N6 with reviewing platform requirements documents, draft comments, and recommended additions, deletions, or changes to proposed documents.
- Assist N2N6 in coordination activities with Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint, Navy, USMC and other Service staffs, and other relevant external organizations for the integration of program technical, cost, schedule, and budget information as required during the Navys PPBE cycle.
- Assist N2N6 with the coordination of executive preparation for information briefs and decision briefs that require N2N6 senior leadership participation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to interface with senior military officers and Government civilians to provide professional, informed reports on the status of work.
- 7 years of progressive experience (at least three years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems. Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to manage diverse taskings.
- Familiarity with DoD requirements and budgeting processes.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working at OPNAV, or other Echelon 1 or 2 staffs.
- Experience in headquarters facilities isses (MILCON, manning, C2 systems).
- PPBE/POM experience.
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
KEY WORDS: OPNAV, C4I, C5I, Fleet Modernization (FM), SPAWAR, PEO, PPBE, POM, PBIS, IRAPS, MILCON, Surface Warfare Enterprise (SWE)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.