Navy Senior Financial Management Analyst OPNAV N98
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Navy Senior Financial Management Analyst- OPNAV N98
The US Navy headquarters staff at the Pentagon, known as OPNAV, supports the Chief of Naval Operations in his mission to support the warfighter by setting requirements, budgeting resources, and managing programs for many different Navy programs.
This position provides support services to the CNO Air Warfare Division, Programming and Budgeting Section Head, Deputy Section Head and Requirements Officers (OPNAV N98C). Major responsibilities include financial management and PPBE/PBIS programming support.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analyze and assist in developing, programming and balancing the Director, Air Warfare annual budget within fiscal constraints. Specific tasks:
- Analyze and validate multiple fiscal courses of action with the priority of minimizing operational risk to the fleet operator.
- Provide direct analysis on matters relating to both current and historical N98 funding decisions, taking into account actions and decisions from previous budget cycles and assessing impacts to the current POM build.
- Interact daily with senior military and civilian staff members to track and identify aviation budget/programming issues and investment strategies as the Air Warfare Division portfolio moves through the POM cycle.
- Verify and validate budget exhibits to prepare the Budgeting and Programming Branch Head and Deputy for annual Program Budget Cost Group discussions.
- Participate in the Air Warfare Program Requirements Reviews (PRRs) to track program objectives for all aviation platforms in preparation of the Directors Sponsor Proposal Plan (SPP).
- Administrator and SME for the POM Resource Allocation Module (RAM).
- Identify areas of fiscal risk based on topics such as program execution rates, line capacity, program maturity and relative importance to the aviation portfolio.
- Assists Requirements Officers in the development of solid and complete budget reclamas to include the level of detail necessary to provide a defendable justification of budget estimates and executable priorities.
- Assist the Budgeting and Programming MILCON coordinator in the refinement and validation of existing and future FORM 1391 documentation and development of future-years MILCON projects.
- Enter and modify PBIS information to maintain a balanced N98 portfolio with regard to execution-year, budget-year and, future-years budgetary cycles in order to maintain accurate visibility and balanced TOA.
- Develop and provide reports and briefings on an as needed basis, all related to the PPBE process and N98s fiscal responsibilities to that process.
- Coordinates Air Warfare submissions for the OPNAV Warfare Integration Seams Board.
- Support N98 interactions with Congress regarding budget, programs and Naval Aviation issues.
- Analyze and coordinate Air Warfare Congressional Information Management System (CIMS) taskers, to include but not limited to: FACT Sheets/Hearing Prep Papers, Program Briefs, Requests for Information, Questions for the Record, Reports to Congress, Requests for Briefs and Congressional Mark impact statements;
- Access archived Congressional responses to help maintain position consistency.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- SECRET Clearance
- 7 years experience in reviewing, analyzing, and assessing fiscal risk associated with aviation program fiscal development across the Future Years Defense Plan and beyond.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoN Aviation programs and sub-programs and participation in asset prioritization and balancing meetings; 5 years experience in understanding and analyzing United States Naval Aviation specific programs as well as the ability to provide programmatic recommendations and accurate historical comparisons.
- Possess sufficient depth of knowledge of PBIS to be able to program input and output requests to generate issues and be able to provide instruction concerning the input of issues.
- Experience in the development of high-level briefs, instructions and policy memos.
- Knowledge and understanding of the JCIDS process and requirements development.
- Familiarity with OPNAV organizational structure, mission and roles.
- Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- OPNAV Staff/FMB Experience
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
KEY WORDS: OPNAV, PPBE, POM, PBIS, JCIDS, financial management (FM), comptroller, FMB, Budget
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/ddfdnrj5fs5pcymd