Navy Senior Program Analyst Counter ISR Programs
Job category: Other
Job Type: Part Time
JOB TITLE: Navy Senior Program Analyst Counter ISR Programs
The US Navy headquarters staff at the Pentagon, known as OPNAV, supports the Chief of Naval Operations in his mission to support the warfighter by setting requirements, budgeting resources, and managing programs for many different Navy programs.
This position provides support services to the N2N6F32 Counter-C4ISR, Targeting, and Electronic Warfare Branch of the N2N6F3 Integrated Fires Division in achieving success for associated programs.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide operational, acquisition, programming, budgeting, and/or requirements sponsor support for Information Operations (IO) programs. Tasks include:
- Assist with the development of a Navy National-to-Tactical C5ISR strategy that enhances Navy Tasking, Collection, and Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) processes. Coordinate across OPNAV, Office of Naval research (ONR), and the acquisition community and provide expert technical and programming support to government personnel to enable seamless transition of technology from the science and technology (S&T) community to the acquisition community and the Fleet. Provide S&T, research and engineering (R&D), analysis, and recommendations to support N2/N6 requirements and priorities.
- Review and prepare comments and recommendations on Navy, Joint, and Intel Community CONOPS, concepts, doctrinal publications, and JCIDS and acquisition documents related to national-to-tactical integration. Prepare and review PPBE documentation, including reports, briefs, statements on program status, and long-range budget requirements. Generate draft responses to queries from organizations external to OPNAV N2N6.
- Provide briefings, briefing materials, white papers, concept papers, technical reports, point papers, meeting summaries or other material that document results of analyses and provide recommendations, comments, and raise pertinent issues. Prepare meeting reports or other documentation, as required, as a record of pertinent discussion and decisions.
- Support IPTs, IPRs, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Active TS(SCI) clearance
- 15 years of progressive experience in program management support and analysis of Navy and/or DoD systems.
- Knowledge of Counter-ISR and Information Operations (IO).
- Knowledge of JCIDS.
- PPBE experience.
- Proficiency with executive correspondence and Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- OPNAV or other military staff experience.
- Navy or Coast Guard operational experience.
- Basic knowledge of Defense Acquisition System.
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
KEY WORDS: OPNAV, SSEE, Counter-UAS, C-UAS, IO, POM, PBIS, JCIDS, PPBE, CCOP, ICADS
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.