NORTHERN REGION FIELD SUPERVISOR
Job category: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
NORTHERN REGION FIELD SUPERVISOR – NEW ENGLAND & UPSTATE NEW YORK
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plant operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption.
We are seeking a Northern Region Field Supervisor for our New England and upstate New York territory. This position involves travelling to customer locations with a crew to clean their cooling towers, HVAC systems, decorative fountains, ice machines, coils and domestic water tanks. Overtime and some overnight travel may be required.
- Cleaning cooling towers, decorative fountains, ice machines, coils and domestic water tanks.
- The operation of high pressure power washers and other cleaning equipment.
- Following the Standard Operating Procedures for all cleaning services, as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Scheduling of cleaning jobs.
- Recruiting, training and supervising a staff of Technicians.
- Submit job costs and documentation on cleaning services completed to home office.
- Work closely with our Sales Engineers to provide top quality services to customers.
- Field Supervisor experience is required.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Experience with HVAC systems is a plus.
- OSHA safety training a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- The ability to load and move up to 100 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Company vehicle and cell phone provided. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an ESOP. Candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources or Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company