Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for an Operations Clerk to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Services Group of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
On a daily basis, this individual will be responsible for working in a professional team environment and performing various duties that will include:
- Performs basic clerical functions including: copying, filing, scanning, data entry, telephone and email communications.
- Completes data entry for payroll for Transportation.
- Responds to requests for Department of Transportation (DOT) verifications of employment.
- Compiles new Department of Transportation (DOT) Files
- Assists in recruiting efforts, such as screening and interviewing for Operations.
- Schedules drive tests.
- Completes the onboarding program.
- Completes Absent Forms as needed.
- Assists Operations Supervisors in reporting and Associate needs.
- Coordinate lodging for drivers as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of one-year prior administrative, customer service, human resources, or payroll experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to pass a background investigation and drug screen
- Experience in maintaining confidentiality in an office setting
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven track record in performing duties requiring a strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in prioritizing multiple deadlines
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To learn more about our Company, and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.