Operations Research Analyst – Data Statistics Analyst
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Operations Research Analyst Data Statistics Analyst
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Operations Research Analyst will perform statistical analysis in direct support of the JPEO CBD program offices. Will be expected to work on database design, maintenance, administration, and structure for multiple projects using Oracle and SQL Server.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate working knowledge with database management systems (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, etc.); and the capability to write scripts to retrieve data from a database management system (e.g., SQL Statements)
- Demonstrate 2 years of experience with scripting languages (i.e., Java Script, Python, and R); and an understanding of, and proficiency in using, models/simulations to conduct analyses and produce Multi-Variant Decision Analysis.
- Be able to perform mathematical, statistical and/or analytical methods to support the capability to synthesize, manipulate and/or consolidate large amounts of data.
- Demonstrate capability to develop Data Structure for application development.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as well as develop minutes, white papers, and briefings to present meeting actions, results, and discussion items to leadership.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- BS in operations research, or at least 24 semester hours in a combination of operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science
- Or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics
- Database management systems (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, etc.); and the capability to write scripts to retrieve data from a database management system (e.g., SQL Statements)
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Power BI tools, i.e. visualization tools such as QLIK and Tableau.
WORK LOCATION: Stafford, VA
KEY WORDS: JPEO CBD
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.