Part Time Sales Assistant
Job category: Sales
Job Type: Part Time
Under the direction of the District Sales Manager and Store Manager, Sales Assistant will assist store staff by performing general store duties so that the sales team can focus their attention on selling to our customers. This position is a part time position not eligible for commissions. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Work professionally with fellow Fitness Consultants and Store Managers in a team environment.
- Perform all administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner such as answering the store phone, ringing up customer purchases and running financing for customer purchases
- Will assist customers in loading purchases in their vehicles
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the District Manager and/or Store Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Apple Products
- Requires flexibility with schedule as this position will be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Contributes to a positive working environment
- Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Ability to embrace deadlines
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
- 401(k) for your retirement
- Extensive and ongoing one-on-one sales and product training
- A competitive and supportive sales environment to help you meet and exceed your goals