P&D Logistix (VTT) Veteran Transportation Team
Job category: Truck Driver
Job Type: Full Time
About P&D’s Veteran Transportation Team
At P&D, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a VTT member, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance, and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers and communities all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day.
P&D Logistix is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our team members, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
P&D Logistix offers a stress-free, flexible work environment. Our drivers are treated with respect, honor, and we value work-life balance as much as we value the hours logged in on the road. Our company not only pays highly competitive rates, but we are expanding our reach, which means we need full-time drivers now!
What You’ll Get
As a professional truck driver with our VTT, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly payroll
- Free Uniforms
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus, Unlimited!
- Pets up to 50 Lbs. allowed with a $250 pet fee good for 5 years. (Service animals do not apply to pet fee/ weight)
- Rider policy after 30 Days
- Average Annual Earnings: $60,000- $80,000
- Virtual Orientation Available!
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonuses
- No Loading or Unloading Freight
- Opportunity to Earn Up to 21 Paid Days Off in Your First Year
0 to 1 year – Base Pay: 24%, Bonus 3%
1 to 2 years – Base Pay: 25%, Bonus 3%
2 to 4 years – Base Pay: 26%, Bonus 3%
4 to 8 years – Base Pay: 28%, Bonus 3%
8 to 10 years – Base Pay: 30%, Bonus 3%
10+ years – Base Pay: 33%, Bonus 3%
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Review our minimum qualifications and apply today!
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of the date of hire. Valid Medical Card
- A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous four (4) years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
*The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.