Job category: Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Chicago (Wood Dale), Illinois
Pharmacy Technicians Consider Joining Our Fast-Growing Team and Expand Your Skills!
Working and training as an RLS Pharmacy Technician is great way to learn an exciting new skill set within the exciting field of Nuclear Pharmacy away from more traditional pharmacy challenges such as drive-throughs, customer complaints and insurance problems. As an RLS Pharmacy Technician, you will gain experience in areas such as aseptic processes, radiopharmaceuticals, general regulatory compliance and quality assurance.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 12 am to 8 am
Why Should I Join RLS?
· Great team and training opportunities.
· Benefit eligible on first day of employment.
· 401k with 100% employer match up to the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% you contribute.
· Paid time off and holiday pay.
· Parental leave benefits.
What are the Responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician?
• Compound and dispense radiopharmaceuticals under the supervision of a Pharmacist
• Package radiopharmaceuticals for delivery for customers
• Perform quality control on compounded products
• Manage and maintain facility inventory
• Perform disinfection task in the cleanroom, and stocking of sterile supplies
• Maintain documentation for regulatory programs utilizing good documentation practices (gdp)
• Process and/or dual verify prescription entries
• Perform leukocyte labeling procedures
• Duties as assigned by the Pharmacist
What Experiences and Education Do I Need to Bring To RLS?
• Eligible to work in the United States.
• High School Diploma or GED/local equivalent
• Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs
• PTCB certified or successful completion within 6 months of hire or current enrollment in an Accredited School of Pharmacy
• Applicable Pharmacy Technician State License
• Ability to transport 50 lbs.
• Valid driver’s license
• Previous experience handling radiopharmaceuticals preferred.
• Previous experience processing prescriptions and/or preparing pharmaceuticals preferred
• Previous experience in sterile compounding preferred
• Ability to prioritize job duties.
• Accept and adhere to high ethical values in decisions and actions
All About RLS:
From our couriers on the road to our technicians and pharmacists in the labs, RLS empowers employees to act as owners, playing a critical role as true partners in our business. Led by a seasoned team of industry veterans, RLS is one of America’s highest-quality radiopharmaceutical providers, operating 31 radiopharmacies across 18 states. Our work together is key to providing critical diagnostics for doctors and hospitals nationwide, ensuring patients receive the life-enhancing and lifesaving care they deserve.
At RLS, we take pride in fostering a unique workplace environment which combines a spirit of innovation, a tight-knit culture across all levels of the company, along with world-class support systems and processes. We emphasize growth opportunities for our team members and are proud of the fact that our people enjoy upwardly mobile career journeys here, including the chance to learn new skills and explore different areas of the business.
Consider joining our fast-growing team as we build a leading firm in the radiopharmacy industry.
For additional information, please visit our website: www.rls.bio.
RLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen (as applicable). RLS offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. RLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.