Post-Award Accounting Manager
Job category: Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Warbird seeks an Interim POST AWARD Grant/Fund Accounting Manager to assist a facility on the West Coast.
- Familiar/experienced with fund accounting, research/grants accounting, POST AWARD
- Familiar/experienced with various facets of post-award activity (e.g., setting up awarded grants/contracts, negotiating subcontracts/setting up subcontracts, billing and invoicing, financial reports, closing out awards)
There are three (3) fund management teams on this project and you will oversee one of them.
- You will lead +8 accountants on the fund management team, managing a portfolio of over $300 million of expenditures, to ensure financial deliverables and closeout of funds are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- You will guide and support team members in resolving emerging issues in the fund management and providing high quality service to customers on campus
- Work closely with other managers to meet the office goals, report the status to Assistant Director, and escalate issues to AD timely as needed
- Full-time, onsite role, at a large university in California
Warbird Consulting Partners is a professional services firm that offer value-driven Accounting, Finance and operational consulting through a national cadre of highly experienced resources. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants’ skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post Award Accounting Administration experience
- +5 years of direct experience in with Post Award experience and managing others
**This position will require for you to be onsite, Monday – Thursday, weekly for potentially the next 3-4 months.
E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/rws3n5czdfcyhdfg