Production Supervisor (Line Leader)
Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
City of Industry, CA, California
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are looking to hire a Production Line Leader Supervisor based in based in City of Industry, CA! In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of leading and managing the Business Unit team. The primary purpose of Business Units is to ensure that products are produced in line with safety, quality and consumer requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly production KPIs are met for People, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Growth. This is a complex, fast paced production setting.
- Train, coach, mentor, and provide feedback/recognition to associates
- Ensure that set standards are adhered to at all times with regard to Safety and Quality
- Lead the Business Unit by ensuring daily focus on SQDCG (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost & Growth) visual management process to ensure goals and consumer needs are met
- Be responsible for monitoring the performance and corrective actions for the Business Unit, ensuring that information boards are continually updated with daily, weekly and monthly information
- Review long-term data trends and facilitate remedial activities using CI methodologies to determine root cause and fix
- Ensure that Safety, Quality and 5S auditing and corrective measures are complete for all areas within the Business Unit
- Develop detailed manpower and material resourcing plans to ensure that bottlenecks are removed and all delivery commitments are met on time and in full
- Champion the deployment of business systems
- Lead / facilitate / participate in continuous improvement events
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, keeping teams updated regarding issues affecting performance and seeking guidance where needed
- Lead the team and manage any employee relation matters, with guidance sought from HR
- Ensure appropriate knowledge of facility and industry related regulations, support and deploy all plant initiatives such as: MOS (management operating system), TPM (total productive maintenance), Maintenance Excellence, SQF (safe quality foods), etc.
- Maintain audit ready status
- Own respective QMS standard and execute all processes, including all documentation specification requirements.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf