Program Analyst, Mid- F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: Program Analyst, Mid F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active Secret Security clearance
- BS or BA degree in Business, or Management. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series). Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for domestic and international military aircraft programs.
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure, in accordance with the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), DoD 5105.38-M.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products. Good briefing skills and interpersonal and/or diplomatic skills are highly desired.
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.