Program Analyst Navy Insensitive Munitions
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Program Analyst Navy Insensitive Munitions
OPNAV N96 is the requirements sponsor for all Surface Warfare programs and is responsible for determining surface combatant force levels, shipboard and related support requirements, and major characteristics of programs involving weapon systems, cruisers, destroyers, frigates, and littoral combat ships.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide program management support and coordination for Navy Insensitive Munitions programs and high technology gun/weapon systems under development. Specific tasks:
- Assist in preparing briefs, outlines, draft reports, publications, and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions (e.g. Developmental system concept of operations (CONOPS), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), Quick Reaction Combat Capability (QRCC), Initial Capability Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP)).
- Assist in drafting white papers, concept papers, impact statements, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that document meetings, test results or analyses, and/or pertinent issues affecting Navy gun, weapon and ammunition requirements and programs.
- Participate in acquisition processes to include JCIDS and PPBE management of Navy Surface Combatant capabilities.
- Maintain daily liaison with OPNAV N96s Division and Branch chain of command and Senior Leadership.
- Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with Program Offices and related government activities and industries under contract to the Program Offices.
- Provide background for responses to Congressional, DoD, other Government agency or industry inquiries to include researching policy/procedures and providing back up analysis.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- Seven (7) years of general experience in program analysis, support and management; at least five (5) years must be hands-on experience in ship maintenance and modernization.
- Ability to produce briefing slides, metric charts, program schedules, and organizational charts.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Support staff experience at OPNAV, NAVSEA, Program Executive Offices (PEOs)/Program Offices, or Navy Surface or Air Warfare Centers directly supporting ships and shipboard systems.
- Experience includes regular interactions with staff and senior leadership internal and external to affiliated organization.
- Operational experience with military gun and ammunition programs.
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
KEY WORDS: OPNAV, Surface Warfare Officer (SWO), N96, NSWC, NAVSEA, PEO USC (formerly PEO LCS), PEO Ships, PEO IWS, Destroyers (DDG), Cruisers (CG), Frigates (FFG, FFG(X)), Littoral Combat Ships (LCS), Insensitive Munitions (IM)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.