Program Management, Mid/Program Analyst (Mid) – F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: Program Management, Mid/Program Analyst (Mid) – F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will assist the F-35 JPO by analyzing program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Perform program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participate as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
• Active SECRET Clearance
• BS or BA degree in Business, Management or a degree relevant to the position. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree
• At least eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be at least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development
• At least two (2) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP)
• Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules
• Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series). Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military aircraft programs both domestic and international
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience dealing with DoD reporting tools and major reports
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
KEY WORDS: DoD, Weapon System and components development, Microsoft Office, Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP), program/project status and schedule, Service, OSD, policy, PPBS, life-cycle, DoD 5000, military aircraft programs, international
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/tp4r2c6x4f4zzkdh