Program Manager – Global Hawk
Job category: Other
Job Type: Part Time
JOB TITLE: Program Manager Global Hawk
The Air Force Program Executive Officer for ISR & SOF (AFLCMC/WI) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for equipping ISR & SOF warfighters to dominate the battlespace. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of AFLCMC/WI, the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities within the Global Hawk Division (AFLCMC/WIG) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in program of record changes, cost/schedule/performance issues, risks, and contract status, to assess interdependency impacts across all EQ/RQ-4 weapon systems
- Assist in the pre-acquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, acquisition program management philosophy, policies and procedures to the procurement of systems, SoS and FoS, subsystems, and life cycle acquisition management to the Global Hawk and TRITON weapon systems
- Apply knowledge and experience to manage and monitor the prime contractors efforts to design, develop, test and field ECPs that apply to the airframe or legacy ground station
- Apply knowledge and experience to the acquisition program management planning and execution to the system of systems requirements for command and control of the Global Hawk Block 20/30/40 air vehicles and data dissemination from the sensor payloads associated with each vehicle
- Assist the Government team lead with day-to-day monitoring of airframe and ground station technical information requests as well as airframe and ground and flight test planning tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Must possess a current Secret clearance
- Must have a minimum ten (10) years experience in functional area.
- In addition to this experience requirement, candidate shall possess a Masters degree in a field relevant to their functional area.
- Eight (8) years of additional work experience may be substituted for a Masters degree; OR,
- Four (4) years of additional work experience plus a Bachelors degree may be substituted for a Masters degree.
- At a minimum, at least, five years of experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate degree in related field
- Experience with remotely piloted air vehicles
- Experience in Defense Acquisition program offices
- Major Defense Acquisition Program experience
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act level III certification
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
KEY WORDS: Program Management, Acquisition, ACAT, DoD, Air Force, Milestone Support, IBR, Proposals, RFP, DMS
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.