Program Manager – LRSO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Program Manager – LRSO
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Long Range Stand-Off Cruise Missile (LRSO CM) program is an acknowledged highly classified ACAT I program. LRSO CM is the next generation nuclear cruise missile for the Air Force inventory, supporting national objectives for the nuclear airborne deterrence mission. The LRSO program office requires senior and subject matter expert (SME) level support to fill highly specialized high demand/low density functional support needs. The program anticipates a Milestone B (MS B) decision in FY22 with two potential off ramps dependent on the two contractors performance. The program office is in the Technology Maturation and Risk Reduction (TMRR) phase and anticipates completing the competitive TMRR, achieving a MSB decision and entering into Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) within the period of performance of this contract.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide recent and relevant expertise in ACAT 1D weapon development and/or acquisition milestone experience. It is anticipated that during this time there will be a Milestone B decision in FY 22 including two potential off ramps to support at Knowledge Point 1 and Knowledge Point 2
- Support preparation for and execution of Air Force and OSD reviews of acquisition strategy, TMRR down-select decision, and EMD execution
- Support LRSO program management in order to prepare required inputs for engagements, presentations, and/or reviews associated with activities leading to acquisition decision milestones/reviews such as the Air Force Review Board (AFRB), or Defense Acquisition Board (DAB) review
- Support the refinement/review of all acquisition documentation relative to current policies, directives and instructions that will support relevant milestones within the JCIDS and acquisition framework
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a PM responsible for cost, schedule, and performance on an ACAT 1 program or as a Material Leader or ML equivalent (recently within 10 years)
- Minimum of 20 years acquisition experience
- In addition to this experience requirement, must possess a Masters degree in a field relevant to their DoD functional requirements
- DAWIA APDP Level III in their primary Functional Area
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- APDP Level II experience in another functional area
WORK LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
KEY WORDS: Program Management, Acquisition, ACAT, DoD, Air Force, Milestone Support, Proposals, RFP, DMS, Down Select
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.