Program Manager, Risk Global Hawk
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Program Manager, Risk Global Hawk
The Air Force Program Executive Officer for ISR & SOF (AFLCMC/WI) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for equipping ISR & SOF warfighters to dominate the battlespace. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of AFLCMC/WI, the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities within the Global Hawk Division (AFLCMC/WIG) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist management in the day-to-day risk process to include: monitoring day-to-day operation of the Risk Management process, scheduling and coordinating risk meetings, coordinating risk activities, tracking currency of risk mitigation plans
- Assist in Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES) reporting, program risk cube and program risk summaries, program management review, risk support, maintaining risk module in systems integration management tools, and Risk Management Plans
- Assist with the Integrated Risk Assessment (IRA), support IRAs (technical assessments/schedule risk assessments) and support process improvement by assisting in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements for the risk process
- Assist the Government team lead to apply knowledge and experience in the preacquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, acquisition program management philosophy, policies and procedures to the procurement of systems, SoS and FoS, subsystems, and life cycle acquisition management
- Assist the Government with day-to-day monitoring of the Global Hawk weapon system background technical information requests
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Must possess a current Secret clearance
- Must have a minimum ten (10) years experience in functional area
- In addition to this experience requirement, candidate shall possess a Masters degree in a field relevant to their functional area.
- Eight (8) years of additional work experience may be substituted for a Masters degree; OR,
- Four (4) years of additional work experience plus a Bachelors degree may be substituted for a Masters degree.
- At a minimum, five years of experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills with process development experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office to include Word and PowerPoint
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- CAG/DAG/PEG or Exec experience in an LCMC organization at Division (Program Office) level or higher
- Major Defense Acquisition Program experience
- Air Force program office experience
- Experience with remotely piloted air vehicles
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
KEY WORDS: UAVs, RPVs, Global Hawk, Predator, Reaper, EQ/RQ-4, Triton, Risk Management, DAES, Milestone Support, Lean Six-Sigma, Process Improvement, Analysis Tools
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.