Program Manager Senior/Program Analyst, Senior- F35 JPO
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Crystal City, Virginia
JOB TITLE: Program Manager Senior/Program Analyst, Senior F35 JPO
Project provides support to the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter Joint Program Office (JPO) located in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. The JPO manages the development, test, production, fielding and sustainment of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter for the USAF, USMC, USN, and International Partner and FMS customer nations worldwide
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis supporting the US Service Leads (USAF, USMC, USN) within APD for Partners and FMS organization. Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall IPTs. Assists with the execution of strategic initiatives that requires high level guidance and attention. Supports leadership on a wide range of topics and in prioritization of focus areas. Provides coordination of efforts enabling the most effective performance of the assigned US Service Lead program duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Secret clearance
- MS or MA degree in Business, Management or a degree relevant to the position. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
- At least ten (10) years experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning.
- Familiarity with DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2 (Operation of the Defense Acquisition System), DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03 (International Agreements), and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook.
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the system equipment life-cycle phases and the documentation, analyses, and reviews associated with those phases.
WORK LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
KEY WORDS: DoD, program management, technical, business analysis discipline, weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management, analysis, planning, DoDI 5000.2 Operation of the Defense Acquisition System, DODD 5530.03 International Agreements, International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, AT&L, system acquisition, development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, equipment, system equipment life-cycle phases
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.