Program Manager Support (SME)
Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Program Manager Support (SME)
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Special Programs Office (AFLCMC/WWG) develops, tests, and rapidly fields classified Air Force aeronautical capabilities. Executing a significant budget, AFLCMC/WWG conducts studies to identify new capabilities; transitions laboratory technologies to operational platforms; executes demonstrations; and develops, tests, and rapidly fields new capabilities for the warfighter
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Subject Matter Expert in program management support to classified programs utilizing DoD acquisition processes and policies for the procurement of systems, subsystems, and life cycle acquisition management
- Employ acquisition program analysis in the areas of acquisition strategy, program planning and control, schedule development, test phases, configuration management, risk management, contract changes, financial management, production and manufacturing, quality assurance, and product support
- Assist in the planning, development, editing, and staffing of acquisition document products (e.g., program documentation, plans, reports, briefings, and other presentations, as required).
- Develop and present briefings and reports on program status, findings, and/or recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct technical evaluations of contractor proposals
- Assist in annual program cost estimates and Program Objective Memorandum development and submission
- Interface with weapons system contractors, vendors, and Government representatives regarding programmatic aspects.
- Support program technical interchange meetings, program management reviews, executive management reviews, test meetings, development/operational test events, integrated product team meetings, software/hardware design reviews, etc.
- Perform program risk assessments and develop mitigation plans
- Applies earned value management system (EVMS) for cost and schedule to existing contracts
- Reviews and gives feedback to contract deliverable products.
- Drafts, edits, and reviews engineering change proposals and contractor change proposals
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/t7bcrnhdny7nmtmd