Project Management Manager
Job category: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Vice President of Research and Development, the Manager of Project Management is responsible for leading a team who will plan and manage Web Development and Console Software projects. Duties include working with the product managers, developers, quality testers, and internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, scopes, timelines, monitor progress, and ensure completion. The Manager of Project Management is responsible for communicating the project status and escalating any deviation from the established project plan. The Manager of Project Management is also responsible establishing a project management vision throughout Research and Development department.
This is a supervisory position.
- Develop, mentor and lead project management personnel.
- Perform reviews and one on one team check-ins.
- Clearly communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Formulate, track, and execute project plans with cross-functional teams.
- Develop software by formulating objectives, planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability plans.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Work closely with project owners to collect business objectives and requirements to clearly define, document and scope projects and initiatives.
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions to meet objectives of the software projects.
- Maintain and update relevant documentation to provide a guide for internal customers.
- Work to overcome obstacles to success and to build collaborative relationships with other teams.
- Ensure that planning meetings, daily updates, customer reviews and retrospective meetings are held consistently and are run effectively.
- Minimum of a 4-year degree in a computer science, information systems or business OR equivalent project management experience.
- 5+ years of relevant Agile and Waterfall Project Management experience, preferably software or mixed software/hardware environment.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally (1-2 trips/year)
- Communication with Asia-based development teams during non-standard business hours
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/62pj2hjf854k26v4