Job category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
JOB TITLE: Proposal Manager
Proposal Manager capable of operating independently in a matrixed organization and running the proposal process from bid decision through submission and lessons learned. Provide strong leadership in managing and developing compliant, responsive proposals for the US Navy and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) markets.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This individual is responsible for leading, integrating and synchronizing the entire proposal effort and submitting a compliant, responsive proposal on-time.
- Contribute to resource-informed Bid/No Bid decisions
- Apply WBBs Shipley-based proposal process for each proposal
- Develop schedule, compliance matrix, and outline
- Develop a proposal strategy that aligns with the proposal themes and proposal discriminators that the Capture Manager articulates in the capture plan
- Ensure the Proposal Team adheres to the published schedule
- Schedule Kickoff and Color Review meetings
- Work closely with other functional departments (Contracts, Pricing, HR, Operations) to assure an integrated proposal approach
- Facilitate lessons learned and implements continuous process improvements according to WBBs ISO-certified processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years of proposal experience in the DoD or Federal market
- Dynamic personality with strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple task orders simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, conflicting deadlines, changing instructions, and strong personalities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- APMP Foundation Level Certification
- Formal proposal training (Shipley / Lohfeld)
WORK LOCATION: Reston, VA
KEY WORDS: Proposal Manager
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.