JOB TITLE: Rapid Capabilities Insertion Engineer
This position is contingent upon contract award.
This position shall apply science and engineering knowledge in support of Optics; Unattended Ground Sensors (Multi-MASINT) and Systems; digital imagery; imagery and data collection platforms; LOS, BLOS, OTH communications; SATCOM; communication frequencies used in SOF collection operations and OT&E processes and procedures
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position shall apply science and engineering knowledge in support of the following activities:
- Requirements Definition
- Requirements Analysis
- System Architecture design
- System Specification Development
- Technical Discovery and Evaluation
- Technical input to vendor product development (system definition, design, integration, test and evaluation)
- Assisting in the development of Statements of Work/Statement of Objectives (SOW/SOO)
- Participation in program milestone events such as PDR, CDR, and TRRs
- Creation and Review of technical briefings, test plans, and test reports
- Evaluating systems performance to include participation in laboratory and field testing
- Ability to travel (20-40%)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- US Citizenship
- BS/BA in one of the following disciplines: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, RF Engineering, Computer Engineering, General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- 10+ years of engineering experience encompassing a majority of the following topics.
- Three years of experience conducting, operating, and/or servicing SOF-Peculiar (SOF-P), conventional, or Federal Government technical collection equipment in operational environments.
- One year experience in the development and delivery of training for military communications, intelligence gathering, and/or reconnaissance systems.
- One year experience working with and/or troubleshooting web-based and client based applications, operating systems, and software such as: RaptorWeb, Lighthouse, ATAK, Google Earth, C2PC, Map Point, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Windows
- Three years experience with communications architectures utilized to transmit and receive SOF-P data, and system equipment configuration programming.
- One year experience in mechanical and electrical installation, and antenna placement for SOF-P components and sub-systems.
- Three years experience with radio frequency (RF) communications (line of sight and beyond line of sight (LOS & BLOS)), RF propagation, and antenna theory.
- Three years experience utilizing test equipment such as: multi-meters, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of SOF OCONUS locations where PM-RCI and PM-TCC systems have been and are currently in operation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Past experience supporting PEO-SRSE
WORK LOCATION: Tampa, FL
KEY WORDS: SOCOM, Requirements, PEO-SRSE, System Architecture, Technical Evaluation
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.