Registered Nurse – Dialysis – Arlington/Fort Worth, TX
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work in the Dialysis Department at our Fort Worth and Arlington locations.
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
Shift is 7:00 am-7:00 pm, part-time/full-time rotating weekends and holidays required
Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Texas Health Fort Worth, Magnet facilities, is in search of a Registered Nurse for our Inpatient Dialysis unit . The Dialysis RN will improve the quality of care for the Chronically ill Dialysis patient. The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate’s Degree Nursing Required. BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BSN preferred
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- CPI training within 60 days of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• 1+ years RN experience in Dialysis preferred
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor