Registered Nurse – Medical/Post Surgical – Full Time
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Texas Health Cleburne, is currently in search of a Registered Nurse for our Medical/Surgical unit. This LOCATION IS LESS THAN 10 MILES FROM CHISOLM TRAIL PARKWAY TO PROVIDE EASY ACCESS/COMMUTING
Texas Health Cleburne Hospital is a Pathway to Excellence Hospital and is recognized for using evidence-based clinical processes for heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Our 34 bed Medical unit is a cohesive team environment that improves the quality of care for the medical patient. Patients are admitted to this floor for multiple acute chronic diseases such as General medical diagnosis such as Sepsis,GI, Pneumonia, COPD and Diabetes.
Our 34 bed Med/surg Post Surgical unit is a cohesive team environment that improves the quality of care for the post-surgical patient. Patients are admitted to this floor for diagnosis of general surgeries such as appendectomy’s, bowel, knees, hips ,joint replacement, gastro and urology surgeries.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 4 years in a Row
• A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 by Fortune
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
• · A 2017 and 2018 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• #1 for 2016 and 2017 “100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
• A“50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” for 2016 and 2017 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
• A 2017“Best Workplaces for Parents” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
• #2 on the 2016 “10 Best Workplaces for African-Americans” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
• A 2016 “20 Best Workplaces for Gen X’ers” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A 2018 Indeed’s Top-Rated Workplaces: Hospitals
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
• Nursing Career Ladder and much more
• Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
• BSN preferred.
• RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
• One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current AHA BLS upon hire
• CPI within 60 days of hire
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Patient assessment and time management skills
• Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
• BSN preferred upon hire
• 1+ years Med/Surg RN experience in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
• Prefer strong med/surg experience including charge/preceptor skills
• ACLS training
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Prepare assessment of patient’s progress and keep family informed, monitor pain management procedures, participate in the discharge – planning process. Organizes and manages nursing activities reflecting due consideration for patients’ needs and the needs of the facility and staff.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has have over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/mjqy9xy3fp8kwnf4