Job category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Return / Rework Manager, this position will complete the return authorization receiving process for all Finished Goods. Troubleshoot any discrepancies and work with the Operations Coordinator to make needed corrections. Label all product that has been returned and maintain accurate inventory in storage locations. Complete inventory audits on specified storage locations. Assist with SP, Return, Rework, and ER Lab daily functions as assigned by Managers. Duties are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures. Works under immediate supervision. This is a non-supervisory position.
- Coordinate with Logistics for freight damage and concealed damage, claims and returns.
- Communicate with transportation companies to schedule deliveries.
- Once RA is physically returned, a delivery note will be created and posted.
- Work with the Returns/Refurb manager to determine the priority of units to be processed.
- Work with the Returns/Refurb Manager, Sales, and Logistics on outgoing shipments of Refurb product.
- Audit the Returns and Refurb inventory for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Involved in continuous improvement for the department as well as lead project teams when necessary.
- Work closely with the Returns/Refurb Manager to assist with daily transactions
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Technical College or practical applied experience preferred
- Experience with SAP Transactions required
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills necessary
- Experience in technical and mechanical problem solving preferred
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs