RN II – Medical Surgical – Full Time Nights
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Texas Health Plano seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical/Surgical unit.
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano Texas 75093
Hourly Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr. to Max. $49.03/hr. -based on relevant experience
7P-7A 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient. Patients are admitted to this Medical Surgical/Telemetry 29-bed unit that have undergone general surgery.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications .
- Associates Degree Required.
- BSN preferred upon hire.
- RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- Current AHA BLS upon hire
- CPI within 60 days of hire
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient assessment and time management skills
- Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
Why Texas Health Resources? Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Primary Location: TX-Plano
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Plano 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard