RN/Registered Nurse – Behavioral Health – Flowermound
Job category: Health Care
Job Type: Full Time
Texas Health HEB’s Springwood Behavioral Health Hospital is currently seeking a full time Registered Nurse to join the team to support our Flower Mound and Ft. Worth clinic locations.
The clinic addresses are:
Texas Health Behavioral Health Alliance
2421 Westport Parkway, Suite 500. Fort Worth, TX 76177
Texas Health Behavioral Health Flower Mound
1011 Surrey Dr. Suite 103, Flower Mound. TX 75022
Salary Range: Min. $25.00/hr to Max.$49.03/hr – Based on relevant experience
The hours will be M-F 8am-4pm with some flexibility. The position will support both clinics.
Behavioral Health experience preferred*
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- Associate’s Degree Nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing preferred
- 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
- RN – Registered Nurse Upon Hire
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Psych experience is preferred*
Texas Health Springwood Behavioral Health Hospital HEB is a fully licensed psychiatric and addiction facility on the campus of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford . Texas Health Springwood offers a full continuum of inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization services for adolescents’ age 13 to 17 and adults 18 and older. Texas Health Springwood is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, certified by Medicare, and licensed by the Texas Department of Health. The hospital is operated by Texas Health Behavioral Health, the leading behavioral health care provider in North Texas.