RN/Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Job category: Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Texas Health Burleson seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Emergency Department.
The address is 2750 SW Wilshire Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr. to Max. $49.03/hr. – based on relevant experience
- Shift is 7:00 pm-7:00 am, full-time, (3)12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Texas Health Burleson, a department of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth has a 24/7 Emergency Care, Close to Home and is a full-service ED with highly qualified nursing staff providing care for a wide variety of patients from pediatric to seniors covering an array of illnesses and injuries, and can be your first stop in an emergency. The facility is a 10 bed emergency department, located about 15 miles south of downtown Ft. Worth, and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When seconds count, you can count on Texas Health Burleson.
To review and apply please click/copy/paste the following link @ https://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_jErke-e-K
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associates Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) upon hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• PALS or ENPC within 1 year of hire and TNCC or ATCN within 1 year of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• ED, ICU/PCU and Tele experience preferred
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism, serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor